Everyone's favorite red head turned 36 this past January!!! I always tell Rich, age is on his side because I LOVE old men!
I started Rich's birthday off the night before, by sneaking into the city building with one of my friends and decorating his office. I told him one of my friends really needed "girl time" so I was going to drive over to her house and hang out with her....it wasn't until he walked into his office the next day that he had ANY idea. :) YAY!
For the life of me I can't remember what we did for Rich's birthday lunch of dinner... I'm guessing we went somewhere because I don't remember cooking. He said he didn't want a cake though, so I made him a champagne flute full of homemade chocolate frosting.
Please note the half toys story, half princess décor! One of Rich's favorite things to do is save money, so for his birthday every year, we use the left over decorations from everyone else's party! He loves it and the kids love it and I hate it.
Here he is opening his cards...We got him beef jerky and 4 kindle books. Each card he opened has a little coupon letting him know what book we had just downloaded to his kindle.
Macy wanted to make Daddy a special treat...so she made saltine, whipped cream, and frosting sandwiches.
Luke's card to daddy.
Front of Macy's card...
Inside Macy's card...
The back of Macy's card...she dictated every word, I just typed. :)
( please not the part where it says " I love your heart, when it sparkles with glitter")
( please not the part where it says " I love your heart, when it sparkles with glitter")
My card was rated NC 17, so we won't be showing that :)
Happy Birthday to the worlds #1 Dad and husband! We love you!




No comments:
Post a Comment