We made our annual trip to Southern California this year, in February. Montana winters mean BUSINESS with all the gray skies and snow, so we venture down to California for some cherry, mickey filled, sunshine right at the peak of winter. It does WONDERS for our families morale!
We did Disneyland/California Adventure for 3 days and the beach/Ruby's/Discovery Science Center for a day!
I forced Rich to take photo in front of Toontown City Hall...since after all, he lives at City Hall!
Luigi's Casa della Tires!
Kicking some Zurg butt on Buzz Blasters
Macy, just showing Zurg just what redheads are made of!
Luke working on his NHL skills
We took our rental car onto the Balboa Island Ferry...It's crazy trippy to drive your car onto a boat. I kinda didn't like it...Macy was enamored!
The boy loves the beach.
Balboa Beach and Ruby's on the Balboa Pier
The loves of my life all in one picture.
Chip...he's like family :)
Mater's Junkyard Jamboree!
I hate/love that my kids love Dumbo.
And the Casey Jr. Train
WE LOVE DISNEYLAND!
No comments:
Post a Comment