You see in the video that the BYU girl actually threw the first elbow into the stomach of the Lobo player. Albeit the New Mexico players were a little less discrete and a touch more violent. The thing about playing dirty is to get the other team off their game and oh so important, don't get caught on national TV! I wonder if the BYU girl was trying to give her a BofM and she just had had enough. :)
I saw this on The Today show yesterday. It wasn't just this game either, they showed several videos of this same player being completely nasty! She needs to be kicked off the team. I'm not sure what action was taken, Today didn't have that info.
No doubt the player is dirty and deserved to be suspended. But...where the heck was the ref? Why isn't he or she suspended as well? I think officiating keeps getting worse and worse and there seems to be no accountability for them.
Have a comment or something to say that you don't want public? Email me, at ilovemyredhead@hotmail.com .
...Kellie...
I'm in love with... My super hott red headed husband, my babies, writing, yapping on the phone, a cleverly placed swear word, Fox News, reality TV, going out to dinner, costco coupons, windex, sushi, and Target. I don't love... funky smells, mean people, getting my picture taken, germs, eggs, and mayonaise.
...Rich...
He's in love with...stand up comedy, scratchies, getting a good deal, adventure and exploration, the star ship enterprise, white women named Kellie, anything geeky and cheap :) He does not love... inefficiency, Kellie's spending habits, terrorists, and small portion sizes at restaurants...
...Macy...
She loves...dinosaurs, Beyonce, playing pretend, swimming, her friends, Lukey and Miley, hide and go seek, the whole world, and Disneyland. She does NOT love...blood, long car trips, Costco, soggy cereal, or getting harrased by her little brother.
...Luke...
He loves...chicken, Mickey Mouse, Buzz Lightyear, dress up, yelling at his mom, angry birds, the park, and Disneyland. He does NOT love.. trying new food, bugs, bedtime, lowes,shots, or loud music.
...Miley...
She loves...bananas, Paw Patrol, her brother and sister, Mickey Mouse, her Lamb doll, and everything and anything her daddy does. She does not love... scary faces, having her nose wiped, and bedtime.
7 comments:
k, I was nasty when I used to play sports - but I NEVER took it that far!!! I would so wanna press criminal charges!!!
You see in the video that the BYU girl actually threw the first elbow into the stomach of the Lobo player. Albeit the New Mexico players were a little less discrete and a touch more violent. The thing about playing dirty is to get the other team off their game and oh so important, don't get caught on national TV! I wonder if the BYU girl was trying to give her a BofM and she just had had enough. :)
I saw this on The Today show yesterday. It wasn't just this game either, they showed several videos of this same player being completely nasty! She needs to be kicked off the team. I'm not sure what action was taken, Today didn't have that info.
I would have capped her in the face. Then cut off her pony tail for a trophy. That's how i roll.
Oh straight up Diiiiirrrrtttttyyyy!!!!
GO GET HER KELLY!!!!!
No doubt the player is dirty and deserved to be suspended. But...where the heck was the ref? Why isn't he or she suspended as well? I think officiating keeps getting worse and worse and there seems to be no accountability for them.
Post a Comment