Monday, November 30, 2009

...Randomness...

Hope everyone had a FABULOUS turkey day! We spent 4 days in Vegas....that sounds like a lot, but it was only 2 days (kind of ) with each family.....so it felt super rushed. It was fun to see everyone, and ESPECIALLY fun to get some In and Out and Cafe Rio....HEAVENLY. Remind me to never be pregnant in the middle of Montana again. :)
FACEBOOK UPDATE.... Ladies and Gentlemen, It's been 5 days since I deleted my facebook account. I'm not even kidding, the first 2 or 3 days I felt like I was missing something super important like my keys or bra.....all day long! JUST goes to show how crazy wack obsessed I was! I broke down and checked RICH'S facebook on the end of day one. He laughed so hard at me and I was pretty embarrassed :) . His is no fun since he never ever gets on there...but I had to get my fix :) Since quitting Facebook, Macy has watched a lot less Mickey Mouse, my house is clean before noon, and I have started reading again! I have read " The Girl with the Pearl Earring" from start to finish since I've quit facebooking. This being productive thing isn't half bad....

CHRISTMAS HAS BEGUN at the Knapp house. The decorations are up and Christmas music can be heard throughout the day! However I am willing to bet money our tree will fall down this year...It's a semi-cheapy Target tree and Macy, our pint sized hoodlum child, is OBSESSED with redecorating it. I've found my necklaces, tennis balls, little cars, a rubber snake, and paintbrushes all throughout the bottom half of the tree and she backs up into it ALL THE TIME. It's sitting pretty crooked now, and it's only a matter of time before we have a festive disaster on our hands. :(

Last but not least of my random thoughts....
It's my fabulous sister's birthday! Or according to Macy it's, AUNTIE KACIE'S BIRTHDAY!!! YAY! We love Auntie Kacie! She is a great sister and amazing aunt! She is always thinking of Macy and plays with her non stop whenever she is around, leading Macy to believe Auntie Kacie is a non stop party train.... GIRL YOU ARE TWENTY SEVEN! OH SNAP! We love you Kacie! Happy Birthday!!!!

No comments: