***About 20 minutes ago I put chicken cordon bleu in the oven. Macy always run over to check if it's cookies or muffins that I'm baking, so when she saw the chicken she looked just a little sad. In an effort to get her excited about dinner I asked" Macy what is in there??" and she freakishly responded by saying" um.... beef or rabbit" GURL! We may live in Montana, but we don't eat things that play in our yard.... OKAY????****** My little sister Kelsie made a good point today....It's all cute and fun when a baby kicks you when they are INSIDE your stomach....but when your 2 year old kicks you, you feel like laying a WWF smackdown....it's just funny...***
***speaking of babies in utero, He is still nameless and has incredibly lazy parents that don't even want to think about it... ***
...That's all....
I'll post info and pictures of Macy's birthday soon :)
2 comments:
Good luck picking out a name. It is so stressful! I don't really like to think about it either. Aaron and I can't agree on anything and I just decided to wait to find out what it is before I worry about it so I can just focus on one gender. I am sure you will think of a great name. I LOVE Macy's name.
Might we suggest an awesome name like "Carter" or "Grant"! :-) Love this post...I thought Rabbit was a common Sunday meal for all Montanaians...what do you call people that live in Montana?
Post a Comment