Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Macy!

The little girl is 2!!! I was REALLY REALLY bad a pictures of her birthday this year because I took SO much video :) How can you do both? I don't get it...
ANYWAYS, here is a few... Macy's birthday was a 2 day extravaganza. She had a little cake party Sunday, and then shopping in the Target toys and presents on Monday! She was a very lucky little girl! Thank you so much to all those super generous family members for helping to make Macy's birthday special! Also, thanks to our friends for coming over to eat yummy cake, too! :)
* Getting her shop on... We ended up taking the shopping cart home and Macy is IN LOVE...she takes it to Costco and the grocery store and loads up on candy and juice and chips...all of which we have to make another round to put back*
Her super fabulous birthday outfit, compliments of my super fabulous mother :)
*I'm SO sad! I have NO good pictures of the cake and so this is a picture of what the cake LOOKED LIKE.... p.s. I stole the idea from my talented cake making cousin Drea :) *

*messy fun*

* A picture of Macy in FULL ON, ALL OUT party mode... she was just a lil high on sugar :)*

Needless to say, we are PARTIED OUT! We had so much fun and we are so happy this little stinker is 2 and becoming more and more of such a fun and amazing blessing to our family!

WE LOVE YOU MACY MOO!

4 comments:

Drea said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MACY!! I'm so glad you guys had such a wonderful time! I was just thinking today of how cute her and Amber were when we went camping a couple of summers ago. They are getting too big too fast.

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

My little girl is all grown up holy cow!! I so remember the days of you sittin on the couch waiting for the madness to end and wanting to kill someone...sigh good old days. I miss you all so much please bring my serogate daughter down here so I can hug and kiss her and watch her dance to Beyonce.

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

Sorry this is Jodi on Janel's blog we are having a sleep over...wanna come?

Cami said...

So cute! I love her birthday outfit!