This is Rich, Kellie's husband, and I am calling all friends to say something nice to Mrs. Kellie Knapp on her birthday. You could mention how hot she is, or what a good mommy she is. You may go into things like, you are super fun to hang out with, or you make everyone happy, or I wish I married you before Rich, but I was too slow, or I wish you were at our house for Christmas, or you are soo much fun to play with, or I want to explore the world with you, or you make me want to move to Montana. Whatever nice thing you want to say to Kellie, please do.
Happy Birthday lover and friend.
...a years worth of my silly kids....
12 years ago
17 comments:
Happy birthday Kellie! What a nice husband you have. I think you two should have a comedy show in Vegas or something. You're both just funny. I'm glad I know you Kellie. We are so different and that's what I love the most about you. You've been nice to me from the first time I met you (I think we talked on the phone didn't we?). I think everyone wishes they could have a little more Kellie in their life. :)
I will always consider you one of my best friends and sisters. I cherish all the memories that we have had together-from our first time at volleyball camp when we were little babies to hiding in closets in high school to being at your wedding....and now seeing you grow into a fantastic wife and mother. I miss you every day. Happy 26th Birthday!! I <3 you and your redheads!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLIE!!!!! I know we haven't been that close but you always makes me laugh! Whether it be blog posts or when we worked at stupid stores online!! You are such a funny girl and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday cute girl! I love how humorous you are and that you find light or amusing insight in many situations. I know we mostly are just blog friends these days but I hold on to it because you make me feel good. I'm sure you have days when you may not always feel awesome or want to be funny, just know that it ok and that we love that side of you too. But still, thanks for being awesome!
P.S. If we swung for the other team I would totally marry you ;) Too bad Rich did ask you first and that neither of us play for that team...
Happy Birthday Kellie! Utah got so boring after you left we had to move too!! Really life is more fun and exciting when you are around. Love you!
Happy Birthday, baby girl! I love you!
Britney couldn't have said it better..."I think everyone wishes they could have a little more Kellie in their life. :)" Never have truer words been spoken. I wish you a very, very Happy Birthday! And Rich was SO right..."I wish I married you before Rich, but I was too slow!" ;)
Happy Birthday Kellie!!! i wish we were there to spend today with you guys. we miss you so much. i hope you have a wonderful day. that is too cute of Rich to post that for you. :)
Hey Girl, see all these people on here that wish they had more of you in their life? Well I consider myself lucky cuz I done known you longer than EVERYONE and I have you as a sister!!! I hope today gets even more awesome than it has been so far. I love you very much and thank you for always being their when I need someone. Now, go get yo Dorito on girl!! HAH HAH LOVE YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLIE!!
Happy Birthday, Kellie! I miss your face! Wish you'd come visit me someday...
Once a cute little girl and my niece. Now a beautiful woman and my friend!
I love you!
Auntie Carol
Dear Mrs. Knapp,
Happy Birthday! You were entered in a nationwide FREE relocation program and have been randomly selected to relocate with along with 3 others (in-utero counts as 1) to LEHI, UTAH! We are anticpating your arrival an know you and your family will make a great addition to our Lehi community. See you soon...and have a great birthday!
Regards,
The Relocation Committee
(consisting of Loveless #1, Loveless #2, Loveless #3, the Lady Loveless, and 2 little Loveless boys)
So I'm a jerk missin the one and only Kellie Knapp birthday!!! Let me make it up to you by taking you out for a fun girls night out filled with naughty foods and desserts...all you gots to do is get your cute pregnant butt down here and I will take care of the rest!! Sound good?? Ok then get over here cause I miss you soo soo much!!!!
Susan was right when you moved you took the fun part of Utah with you and I sure wish you could bring it back. I think my new ward could use a little sprinkle of Kellie to liven things up a bit. I think of you every Sunday when I say something random and they just look at me like I'm from another planet and how you would be able to have everyone rollin and peein their pants. I guess some people got it and some people don't. So heres to you my good funny friend you are so loved it hurts hope you had a good day full of naughtiness!!
happy birthday! so glad that i have had the chance of knowing you! kellie you are one in a million and everyday i seriously wish i could be you...and since that won't work i desperately try to be just like you and even one up you when i can:)jk you are the greatest! lots of love on your special day
Sorry I saw this late!
- you are super fun to hang out with
- you make everyone happy
- I wish I married you before Rich (oh, whoops, never mind)
- I wish you were at our house for Christmas
- you are soo much fun to play with
- I want to explore the world with you
- you make me want to move to Montana
I figured Rich had some good ideas, so I just borrowed them :).
happy late birthday kellie! rich, you are a good man.
Post a Comment