Tuesday, May 19, 2015

...Sandy Hot Air Balloon Festival 2014...

I LIVE for hot air balloons. They speak to my soul and bring meaning to my life... Ok, I'm being dramatic, but you I think you get it. I LOVE THEM. It's one of the few things I'm willing to get up early for...along with going out to breakfast, a really good sale, or getting into Disneyland before everyone else. 

The city of Sandy Utah was holding a hot air balloon festival starting at 6:30 am. I didn't let the fact that Sandy is 45 minutes from my house, deter me, and I woke everyone up early, threw them in the car, and headed for the park. It was SO SO SO worth it. When we got there all the balloon were laying flat on the ground and we watched each one get filled with hot air and launch into the sky! MAGICAL! Hot air balloons are SO majestic, and beautiful. I get butterflies just thinking about it.









We had the best time and afterwards went to breakfast at The Black Bear Diner in Sandy, which was amazing :)

No comments: