Wednesday, May 13, 2015

...Macy's Kindergarten Graduation...

 I love Kindergarten graduations! They are the cutest, and especially cute, when your 1st born child is part of it. I love LOVE LOVE seeing Macy at school. She is energetic, and excited, and totally in her element. It's like this girl was made for school. I'm sure the fact that she had an ANGEL for a Kindergarten teacher, helped a whole lot too. We won the kindergarten lottery with Mrs. Spendlove and I wish with ALL my heart, she would move to our current school, so ALL my kids could experience the fun and energy she brings to teaching.

Graduation consisted of a program with a bunch of cute songs, then a presentation of "diplomas" where Mrs. Spendlove said read a few fun facts about each kid. She said Macy wanted to be a mom when she grows up, that her favorite food is spaghetti, and that her favorite part of kindergarten was music.


That's our tall gingerhead girl in the back.

My semi-homemade contribution to graduation.

I just LOVE all these cute backpacks lined up. It makes me happy and want to cry, all at the same time.

Our hero, Mrs. Spendlove. WE LOVE YOU!

No comments: