The kids have been eating cereal out of the box, watched a million shows from PBS kids, and are STILL in their pajamas and it's 1pm.
BUT, because I love you all and for the sake of the Grandmas and Grandpas and Aunties and Uncles who live far away, I've documented most of our spring and summer. I've created NINE new posts, so if you don't enjoy a billion pictures of my children, then we can no longer be friends...haha jk, but really, TONS of photos of things you may or may not care about, tons of typos and an INSANE lack of wit and sass..... so don't say I didn't warn you. :)
...a years worth of my silly kids....
12 years ago
2 comments:
Love it. Thanks for all he updates. ROUND AND ROUND!
Its great to read the new posts and see the fun you and your family have! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment