Easter is SO stinking fun. I love the eggs, the colors, the baskets, the outfits and I LOVE the atonement! GIVE IT UP FOR THE ATONEMENT!!! I think Easter Sunday is my favorite time to go to church! It's all about our Savior and the amazing gift he's given us!
We dyed eggs the day before Easter this year...please note the bunny and carrot on Macy's smock.
Luke was quite jealous, so we had to improvise and color a bunny and carrot ON his tummy.
I love kids.
Last Easter, Rich COMMANDED me to never buy Easter basket grass again. He said it takes WEEKS to clean up, and basically that he just loathed it. So I had to get creative this year and use some tulle I had in my fabric box! I don't like it, but it made for one happy red head :)
On the way down to see what the Easter Bunny left, giving me the " I'd rather be ripping into my basket" smile. I love sleepy kid faces!
Rich's basket...yes those are mud masks, and yes he loved them :)
Notice, no grass, no tulle, no nothin! :)
Our Easter get ups for church!

No comments:
Post a Comment