Thursday, August 23, 2012

...Baby Shower for Kacie and Jake...

My big sister Kacie HAD A BABY!!!! I love little Baby Jake with all my heart, he is SO SO cute, and I can't get enough pictures of his since I am SO far away :(

BEFORE the little munchkin was born, I flew down to Vegas to throw her a big fun baby shower with my mom and sisters! I LOVE party planning. LOVE IT. I love all the details and decorations and matchy matchy things. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

The cake and drink table!
 
The Buffet.. Those circle streamer things are my NEW FAVORITE things to make! As long as you have the right tools they are A BREEZE to make! Shout out to my hott mom for making a gazzillion puffballs!

The gifts!
 
The favors. Of course the OCD came out it me and I had to match the favors to the streamers, to the food labels....the paper store people love my business let me tell you what. In each of the bags were yellow, blue and green wrapped Reese's mini cups that I got on KILLER clearance a month earlier at an after Easter sale at Target...they had pink too,but they didn't match, so I ate them.. ALL of them :)
 
New mommy advice book.

Cake batter dip! HUGE HIT!
 
It wouldn't be a baby shower without Chicken Salad Croissants!
 
Great Harvest mini scones. I could eat my weight in these!
 We had a lot more food, I just dont have pictures of it!
 
My Nana, my Grandma, my mom and my future sister in law! We have such a cute family!
I have several picture of the guest of honor, my sister, but as a kind, formerly 2ce pregnant, woman, I know that no one wants their puffy, 9 month pregnant lookin, pictures displayed for the world to see. Although I must say, Kacie make a BEAUTIFUL pregnant woman!

No comments: