We visited the children's museum in Helena, MT on our GRAND MONTANA TOUR OF 2011. ( pictures and more stories to come) We also visited the
Museum of the Rockies in Bozeman and it must be said it was THE BEST children's museum/planetarium I've EVER been to. We loved it. We even got a season pass. Included in the season pass in the ability to visit a ton of other museums across Montana and the rest of the 49 states in this here, the land of free, home of the brave. We were on a museum high so during our Helena leg of the trip we hit up
Exploration Works and used our season pass there as well.
There were lots of cool things. It was a science museum so I think it was mostly geared to older kids, but we still had fun. Remember these things?
Well they had HUGE one of those "pin art" things and Rich and I found it QUITE amusing. So we figured we'd get a family photo out of it.
*some objects appear WAY larger then they are in real life*
I don't even know how that happened.
10 comments:
Rich is totally Han Solo in this shot -- awesome.
Ummm I LOVE this picture!
um....where can i get some of those! and i agree that is probably richs' dream becoming solidified as han solo!!
That is SO weird!
Ew Rich got those ew pins in his mouth.
HAHAHAHAHAHA...thats all i have to say:)
this is amazing.
Holy kellie boobs! They are huge! this reminds me of highschool when you mad me cup your boobs to "realize how small they were" lol
Um, yeah, nice boobs
That is awesome!!
Post a Comment