Rich just came home and told me " I'm a firm believer in not doing all caps on your blog, it looks like you're yelling and it's also hard to read."
Well I guess that settles it.
Thank you to you 27 voters who weighed in, but apparently the red head in charge has spoken.
But really if I loved it that much I'd keep it, but I don't LOVE it. I just like it.
OK I have to go clean my house.
WHY? Because it's messy, but mostly because I'm going out of town, and I have this need to clean my toilets and wash all my unmentionables just in case I die on my trip. Cause if I died, the church ladies would have to come pack up and clean my house and I don't want them having to scrub my toilets or sift through my dirty angel underwear.
I'm really THAT nice.
...a years worth of my silly kids....
12 years ago

3 comments:
kellie kellie kellie! I think we were ment to be sisters. I say the EXACT same thing to Josh when we leave on vaca! He thinks I am a liitle...well...crazy! I say CLEAN ON SISTA!
FRIIIIIIIIIIDAY!
it's TOMORROW.
I'M YELLING ABOUT IT!
I have the same fear. Weird.
Post a Comment