Ok I don't laugh at them, cause I'm not mean. But if I WAS mean, I'd laugh and sometimes I'd even laugh and point.
Deal #1. I had three 50% off coupons for Joann's which I used to buy much needed thread, one of those rotary cutting board things ( since I lost mine? How do you loose a huge cutting board?), and an animal foam puppet put together kit thing for Macy. ALL 50% off.
Deal #2. Headed to The Zone with some neighbors for their "do-over re-grand opening", which would make it their 3rd grand opening which I really don't understand because they've been open for something like 9 months already. Anyways, I don't care because we won a coupon for a free large pizza and the owner told me I was his favorite customer ever, and gave me $7 worth of game credit and a 100 ticket credit. I'm also entered to win a ferocious lamp made of deer antlers (welcome to Montana) If I am lucky enough to win that beauty, it will be immediately gifted to Mr. Kevin Fedrizzi. You're welcome.
Deal #3. Hello, Yellow Sale at Bath and Body Works. I can't live life without hand soap from Bath and Body Works. Even if I was homeless, I would STILL panhandle enough money to get their soap and I would carry it around in my smelly brown backpack and use it ALL the time. I do feel guilty as the soaps are $5 each. So in order to feel less guilty, make Rich not sell me a band of gypsies, and save some money I only buy them when they are 6 or 7 for $20. WELL today I out did myself. I descended on that store with my $10 off $40 coupon and CLEANED up...
YES, YES I took a picture of my goods...no shame in my money saving game ya'll.
What you see here folks is 17 hand soaps, 8 pocket hand sanitizers, 3 blinging hand sanitizer carriers, 2 body lotions, one body cream and a trial size of their new scent Peach Citrus....Grand total if paying full price would have been $138.50.... I paid, after coupon, $29.95. I swear paying so little makes my soap and lotion sell EVER sweeter.
3 comments:
AMAZING!!! I'm loving these coupon deals!!!
Where on earth did you get that $10 off coupon!!! And how long is that deal going on? That is amazing. I love their soaps as well, but always feel guilty when I guy them because they're expensive.
I am salivating with greed over your B&BW deal. I can't believe I let my coupon expire!
Post a Comment