Wednesday, May 25, 2011

...lets talk...

It's 2:30 in the afternoon and I've consumed 1.75 liters ( or 1.84 quarts, because we are in America, thankyouverymuch) of diet dr pepper. I see this as a problem. Today I shall begin operation "cut back on the good stuff" in which I will consume only 1 liter (1.05 quarts) for the next 5 days then 16 ounces from a day from then on. Until of course I decide to commit myself to the insane ward by getting pregnant again and then I will quit altogether with the exception of a diet coke with Mexican food. WHICH rarely happens because we live in Montana and there is no good Mexican food, because there are no Mexicans to make it. In my second life I'd like to come back as a five foot tall feisty, chubby,  Mexican lady who is constantly wearing an apron and her hair in a bun, cooks a mean enchilada and can silence a room with just one good CALLATE.

In other news....I just ate a spoonful of the yummiest cookie dough ever. While we are at it, let me just come out and confess that I ate a TON of cookie dough while I was pregnant with BOTH children. (GASP) When I say I ton I mean I used to make a big batch of it and just eat it with a spoon. I NEEDED it. Why? Maybe cause I craved it? Maybe because they say pregnant woman SHOULDN'T consume raw cookie dough, which made me want it even more? Maybe cause I really like cookie dough? Maybe because there is nothing sexier than an 8 month pregnant woman sitting on the couch, watching Oprah and eating cookie dough with a spoon? ( no?!)  I'd say, D, all of the above. There is no full circle life lesson here...just needed to get that off my fake chest. If my kids test scores come back below average, we can all blame me and the cookie dough. We can handle it.

In other OTHER news I just built a bike. I always say " built" when I really mean assemble, but built just sounds SO much better. So... I just built a a pink princess bike for Macy that we got 40% off at Costco back in February. It's really cute and even has those pink streamer things hanging off the handle. SO FUN. I would say I "built" 90% of the things we own that have needed "building" Not because my super sexy husband can't assemble things like a champ, but because I LOVE LOVE LOVE building things. ESPECIALLY when you get to use the power drill. I get the zone and I'm a Tim "the tool man" Taylor meets Bob Villa.... I'm un freaking stoppable. Just the words " assembly required" gets me all worked up.

I can see that this is taking a turn for the weird, so I'll stop. However I'm committing to blogging more, as I have MAJORLY slacked and abandoned my blogging duties. I'm off to work out for the 3rd day in a row. SHOCKING.

1 comment:

Julie and Kyle said...

off your fake chest... best part of this post.