Monday, September 22, 2008

random....

Honestly??? ... who the H came up with this one...

"sticks and stones may break my bones but words
will never hurt me."


That is such a load of crap, right?

sorry, for some reason as I was cleaning up my bathroom I thought of that... and had to get it out of my head onto you fine people... so just be nice...and if you can't be nice, then throw a rock or stick at someone... but don't say nasty things to them... I think I will teach my kids that.

2 comments:

kenna said...

I concur! I would much rather be stoned (in more ways than one) than have lame ass peeps cut me deep with their lame ass comments.

Eesh, too much swearing for one comment.

The Brown's said...

I totally agree with you. Sicks and stones... is a load of crap!!! I tell my kids to keep their trap closed if they can't say anything nice. It works sometimes!