I thought you didn't have to worry about little girls messing up their rooms until they were teenagers!? Macy was playing with some toys in her room this morning and I came in to check on her 5 minutes later and found this....oh boy...
I like the furniture you have in there! Where'd you get it? I'm undecided on dark brown or white (not that we're planning on setting up a nursery as of yet!)
Are you kidding me? It doesn't start when they're a teenager, it starts the minute they can crawl!! And I hate to tell you, it's not just girls, it's boys too.....(at least mine).
Have a comment or something to say that you don't want public? Email me, at ilovemyredhead@hotmail.com .
...Kellie...
I'm in love with... My super hott red headed husband, my babies, writing, yapping on the phone, a cleverly placed swear word, Fox News, reality TV, going out to dinner, costco coupons, windex, sushi, and Target. I don't love... funky smells, mean people, getting my picture taken, germs, eggs, and mayonaise.
...Rich...
He's in love with...stand up comedy, scratchies, getting a good deal, adventure and exploration, the star ship enterprise, white women named Kellie, anything geeky and cheap :) He does not love... inefficiency, Kellie's spending habits, terrorists, and small portion sizes at restaurants...
...Macy...
She loves...dinosaurs, Beyonce, playing pretend, swimming, her friends, Lukey and Miley, hide and go seek, the whole world, and Disneyland. She does NOT love...blood, long car trips, Costco, soggy cereal, or getting harrased by her little brother.
...Luke...
He loves...chicken, Mickey Mouse, Buzz Lightyear, dress up, yelling at his mom, angry birds, the park, and Disneyland. He does NOT love.. trying new food, bugs, bedtime, lowes,shots, or loud music.
...Miley...
She loves...bananas, Paw Patrol, her brother and sister, Mickey Mouse, her Lamb doll, and everything and anything her daddy does. She does not love... scary faces, having her nose wiped, and bedtime.
9 comments:
cute baby room and cute baby!
I like the furniture you have in there! Where'd you get it? I'm undecided on dark brown or white (not that we're planning on setting up a nursery as of yet!)
What took mere minutes to make will take an hour to clean up! Shelby is good at making messes too. Cute room, though! I love it. And cute Macy.
At least she was having fun right? She is so cute!
Hmm, I'm still like that.
Cute room! I love that she was so into what she was doing that she didn't know you were taking a picture! She has a good attention span:O)
This is what Treys room looks almost every time he gets put down for a nap
Are you kidding me? It doesn't start when they're a teenager, it starts the minute they can crawl!! And I hate to tell you, it's not just girls, it's boys too.....(at least mine).
https://www.cekaja.com/info/situs-nonton-film-online-terbaru
Post a Comment