Monday, September 8, 2008

insane...

Ok I don't know if it's cause I'm sick and haven't been out much... but I was bawling as I watched this... I think it's like...SO SO funny... please tell me if I'm crazy or if it really is funny. Oh man...

4 comments:

The Brown's said...

Seriously what is up with the beatings??? Kellie you crack me up!

Unknown said...

TAG your it!! Look at my blog to see why I tagged you-- Luv ya Kel
-Shag

GOT WOOD said...

i totally think this is a freakin funny video! i was in tears as well from laughing so hard. i watched it 3 times. :)

Unknown said...

OMG that is freakin hillarious!! I love asians!! They are the best at coming up with the weirdest, funniest shiz you ever see!! It all about the asians!! (except when they are driving I want to kick them)