Monday, September 29, 2008

lucky girl...

This week I've been such a lucky girl! Grandma Katie sent a care package for us...it was SO cute and fun... IT was full of fun stuff from "The Office" including my very favorite post its that say " that's what she said " and office magnets and pens and fun stuff like that. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! :) She also sent Macy one of the cutest books I've ever seen... It's called I love you through and through and I HIGHLY recommend it... honestly.. it's the cutest book in the world!! Thanks for the fun Grandma!! We love you!



And for the 4th consecutive year...Rich brought me "Fall" . It all started during Fall 4 years ago when we were engaged when I went home sick from work . After he was done with work he came over, and busted through the door with mini pumpkins, mini harvest corn and an armful of orange flowers and proudly announcing " I brought you Fall" I'm in love and obsessed with fall. It's the official season of the Knapp family...Rich loves it too and so far Macy is loving it too...she loves long sleeve shirts and refuses to stop playing with her sleeves and uses them to play peek a boo... SO thanks for the Fall hunny butt...I'm a lucky lucky girl!


ALSO I'm totally freaked... Macy (pictured here looking ghetto with no pants and no bow rollin her little baby walker...thanks Susan!) has officially taken 3 steps on her own... she is getting more brave by the day!!! She cruises all over the neighborhood with her walker. At home she pulls her self up on tables, chairs, the couch and just throws her self forward learning how to walk... I've been dreading the walking phase... for SO many reasons...but mostly because my little teeny 6 pound 3 ounce baby is growing up.... I'm happy she smart and healthy and ambitious, but I'm just freaking out... in other random news.... Macy said " quack" today... Rich was holding a little duck and said " quack" and Macy looked and it and said " quack"...clear as a bell....and of COURSE she is refusing to give us an encore... :)

2 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

I love that Rich brought you fall, but you don't really need fall brought to you- I do! Try living in Arizona where it's still 101 outside. You get to watch the leaves changing, I don't. It sucks. Blah.

We have that book and it's so cute. I've been reading it to MJ since he was a newborn.

Kayla said...

It's so fun to hear about little ones Shelby's same age, going through the same stuff. Lets play soon.