So...I got tagged by my super fly hot lady Britney Roark.
Tag You're It...
Four places I go regularly:
1. Target....
2. The far left cushion on my couch... it's just my favorite one.
3. Subway...eat fresh.
4. crazy :) wanna come?
Four people who email me regularly:
1. Michelle hot mom McKinley
2. The hottest aunt on the planet....the one and only Sylvia hot lady Hill ( although I wish you'd email more)
3. Blogger...To tell me I have self esteem inspiring comments.
4. My oh so fabulous mother.
Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. Ruth's Chris.... where they serve HEAVEN on a plate topped with "on my gosh", and 2 sides of SO FREAKIN YUMMY.
2. Sweet Tomatoes
3. Joe Vera's.. you want a BANDIDO???
4. Chili's ( so "top 40" I know, but I love it)
Four Places I would rather be: ( well I'm visiting family so It's pretty fun but if I must..)
1. on my bed that is sitting on a rocky beach in Seattle and it's over cast and just cold enough for me to be a comfortable temperature in a super soft hoodie and down blanket... with my man...watching the windy waves... and Macy is at her grandma's house eating cookies and watching Winnie the pooh and playing with a puppy. ( did I take this too far? I think so..)
2. Heaven...just to visit and makes sure all this church stuff is really what it's cracked up to be.. hahaha... I'm sure it is...I'm just sayin.
3. Anywhere sitting and talking with Mitt Romney... mmm...
4. Hawaii
Four TV shows that I watch:
1. The Office...best show ever invented ( amen brit)
2. Oprah
3. Handy Manny ( have you seen this? SO cute...)
4. Joel Osteen Sunday morning sermons... I love this guy...he's SO smart...set you Tivos!
Four crazy wishes...
1.I wish I could be Nastia Luiken for one day... so I could do fun flips and tricks and get crazy....
2. I wish I was a good morning America anchor....
3. I wish the sky was pink and water was milk chocolate and grass and leaves and green parts of plants was a gorgeous white color... how did I think of this? I have no idea.
4. I wish i could read peoples minds for one days so I could figure a lot of stuff out!
Four people that I tag: Kristy Lou, ( i miss you girl) Kelly Jones ( if you into this kinda thing, I know you are super profesh and busy and hot) Julie Yardly... I heart beaver...Utah.) Funny ( who would NEVER shut the door and leave me alone in a bed with an overly tan, curly bleached balding haired, pear shaped, fake eye colored, stiletto lover.... and French you have have to do this to because you WOULD) hahaha... and EVERYONE ELSE WHO READS THIS!!! hahahahah I broke the 4 rule.. it's late.. I'm tired.. what can I say?
3 comments:
hey where did the 4 wishes come from?! why didn't i do that part?
I am NOT cheating on you. It's not MY fault you aren't here.
You name the day and we will go get sushi. Remember? We're supposed to go out and spill guts or something. I've never done that, and it sounds quite morbid mixed with eating sushi, or whatever, but I'm game. GAME.
PS...I am not writing you INTO my will. You can have all my Hanson cds...and other things...I'll figure it out.
Oh Nathan..........lol!! i remember when that happened! At least he didn't offer to "help for your laundry" like he did to Devon! EW EW EW EW EW!!!! (i seriously gag a bit when i remember him)
Post a Comment