I need to keep up my " I'm back at
being good at blogging" status. So just to inform you I have
blogs in the works, however we've been on a 7 day vacay and didn't
get back until yesterday and today was my little stinkeroo's 2nd
birthday.
I wanted to stick with at least 1
update a week, so while I work on forthcoming blogs, I shall bestow
upon you a small and cute update photographically. I think that was
the proper use of photographically?Feel free to correct this or any
other grammatical errors I may use. Except don't waste YOU'RE time :)
trying to fix how often I mess up "Your vs You're". I will
inadvertently get that wrong up until I'm 97, no doubt.
If someone would have shown me these pictures when I was 18 and said "Here's your family in 10 years" I would never believed I'd be so lucky to get such a fun and cute family....then I'd look harder at that second one, cock my head to the right, and sceptically ask..." Are you SURE that guy in the blue shirt is straight?" I just can't help but hear Rich's "cedar hills" voice when I see him in this picture, and if you know what I'm talking about, then I know you can't help but hear it either. And if you've never heard it, then you should write " hear Rich's cedar hills voice" on your bucket list.
For the record, he's straight...TRUST me on this one.
...a years worth of my silly kids....
12 years ago


2 comments:
YEAH, the blog is back. I love it.
I'm your rock idle for getting everything right! You know me.
Hilarious comments about Rich (and I need to hear the voice).
Post a Comment