Suze Orman is one of those things. I think this lady is bat-crap-crazy. I also think her social skills need dramatic improvement and I'm only a fan of 1/4 of the jackets she wears. BUT....she is monetarily BRILLIANT! I watch her show on CNBC and OWN, but I prefer the CNBC version. Every time I'm done watching her show I become instantaneously cheap. I literally want to hoard money and live off white rice and food storage so I can retire filthy rich. She has me 99% convinced to transfer everything I own to a a revocable living trust, and because of her, I have recently completed an advanced directive and a durable power of attorney for mine and my redhead's health care. We have big plans, Suze and I, and it's only just begun!Jalapenos. I. just. don't. get. it. I despised jalapenos for 27 years. Why now, in my 28th year of life, do I LOVE THEM????? I cannot get enough of those green, little, spicy treasures. I spend hours looking for recipes that include jalapenos and right now, as I type to you, THIS hot and bubbly concoction is browning in my oven. I also spend many a night dreaming about these bacon wrapped jalapeno thingies. MMM MMM MMM. I love them.
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Internet. It is no secret I have THE BIGGEST FATTEST crush on, and obsession with, presidential hopeful, Willard Mitt Romney. He's so dreamy that I'm willing to look past the fact that his first name is Willard. Also, let it be known that my crush is non partisan. I don't take his political views into account when it comes to this crush. It's just pure, unadulterated, love for this salt and peppered, stone cold fox. My husband is supportive of my crush. Which is smart of him. Why? Because at some point my redheaded husband, who is 7 years my senior, will be in HIS 50's and 60's and if I continue to adore men in that age bracket, then I'm guessing things are going to go very much in his favor for those 20 years. Pick up what I'm putting down??? I thought so.
I'm crazy super obsessed with the Sister Wives .....Rich is starting to worry I'm going to convert and he thinks I'm their creep stalker. They live in Vegas and I drive past their house once or twice, or 7 times when I'm there. My redhead thinks I'm insane, but it's not MY fault they their house in on the way to Sonic. Does it, or does it not sounds super fun to be drinking a blue coconut cream slush while stalking reality show celebrities...DUH... I rest my case. Here's the details on my stalking. I saw Janel from super far away, I saw their two brand spanking new mini vans, Kody's Lexus, half their kids out in the street playing, and I even saw one of their teenagers ( Hunter) out gallivanting around the Aliante Casino and Hotel during our recent stay there. I almost said hi, but I have a "don't bug famous people" policy.
I'm still obsessed with fake eyelashes. Are you surprised? You shouldn't be. Call me crazy, but they've changed my life. NO ONE knows I'm wearing them, I just get compliments like "Wow you look so pretty!" or "Wow, you are looking great these days!" No one ever goes..."Hey, nice fake eyelashes." Of course I feel compelled to tell everyone the truth, so I confess how I give my baby blue's a boost. Then I proceed to give them an on-the-spot mini sales pitch of the benefits of wearing fake eyelashes. I've converted quite a few people to my club. If you want in, all you have to do is head to your nearest M.A.C counter and purchase their #7 lashes. Then head to Amazon dot com ( or maybe Target?) and pick up some waterproof dark tone adhesive...THEN call me, and I'll give you info on how to trim them and maintain them so they last FOREVER. ( Thank you Brinn for changing my life and opening my eyes (literally) to the world of lashes.)So there you have all the things I've been obsessing about.... What's new?
Next up...what I've been CHANGING around here. You know...OTHER than diapers.
1 comment:
For the record, you are hilarious and I love stalking YOUR blog. I may or may not want in your eyelash club. Everyone here is getting extensions but I just don't know if I can afford to have them redone every three weeks. No I take that back. I KNOW i can't afford it. Your plan is sounding a bit more wallet friendly. And hey, Suze Orman would be proud, don't you think? Looking hot AND saving money? Ok, I want in.
Post a Comment