...I finished...
AH-MAY-ZING.
This is the the first fiction book I've FINISHED since New Moon ( I gave up on Eclipse and have no idea what happens in Breaking dawn, cause I was just over the vampire/wolf/whiny chick drama).....I have started, oh about 100 fiction books in 5 years ( wait I just realized I read Girl With The Pearl earring last year but still)...but I made it all the way to the finish line with this one. Back when I asked you all what books I should read a got about 1000 emails highly recommending this one. I took your advice and did it!
Seriously, I laughed, I cried, I was disturbed, I was inspired, I was shocked, and I loved every minute....
I kind of want to you all to read it so I have more people to talk to about it, but word to yo mama.... I think some of you would could find this book questionable...I think if they turned it into movie it would be R rated, but only because of one creepy yucky part and if that weren't included it would for sure be PG 13...
So like I said. Go to the library, read this book, and then call me so we can talk.

3 comments:
They'll find a way to make it PG-13. It is one of my top 5 favorite books now. I'm reading "Unbroken" now by Laura Hillenbrand and it is RIVETING. It's for ladies and dudes - the hubs got it for Christmas. I can only take it in doses right now because, I'm not gonna lie, it can be terrifying and depressing. But it's going to be a Best Picture one day - just you wait.
One of the best novels I ever read. And so very important. I remember when the world was like that.
Read it. Loved it.
Did you read the Hunger Games trilogy? I like those and I liked Unwound. (I'm into young adult books.)
Are you on goodreads? I'll send you an invite so we can share our book reviews.
Post a Comment