Wednesday, March 23, 2011

...a what?...

I went to the orthopedic surgeon today and he said my back is looking good. YAY! He wants me to start physical therapy three times a bloody week. I can't imagine. The best part is that he wants me to do my therapy in the water. Let me tell you, nothing is more exciting for a chubby chick than getting in her swimsuit to work out. He also told me I should really work on my posture and that I might want to consider getting a breast reduction.

Uh??? What?????

....now that's unfortunate.

Needless to say I will more than likey not be exploring that option. Let's just hope they reduce on thier own along with the rest of my body parts that need reducing...

4 comments:

Matt and Laura Cutler said...

I need my shiz to reduce. Stat. I hear that they are GINORMOUS when you first give birth, then they shrink slowly. Is that true? Please, for the love of all that is good and holy, tell me that's true.

Britney said...

Hahaha...thanks for making me laugh out loud.

Stacks Spivack said...

Maybe that's why I have back problems too??? I have such big saggy man boobs :(

Kristin said...

Maybe you should have gone for the real ring...