I never post to my kids blog because I always feel like it has to be an all out blog for people to be entertained by...well I'm over it.
We are going to really start recording their accomplishments, favorite things and not so favorite things, funnies, not so funnies, favorite and fabulously embarrassing moments on that blog, but not in a super organized way... and really just for our own record
I'm even giving my red headed husband the password so he can post. That will be super cute.
I guess I feel the need to explain this because I'm insecure that people may interpret it as a place where I brag or whatever... so just know that's not the case. We are just recording what's happening for posterity, family, and us and you are welcome to read about the things that make us the happiest people ever. Our snot nosed, whiny, lovely, perfect, misbehaved, loud, adorable, time consuming, blessing that we call children.
You can find it to the right of my posts under " things my crazy kids do" or click HERE.
...a years worth of my silly kids....
12 years ago
3 comments:
I like it! cute posts and since your blog is titled the knapp family i think everyone expects to see and hear a lot about your kids....my blog is one big post about my kids...I'm too self conscious to b blog about anything else... oh and I laughed when you noted that nobody like getting their noise blown , I thought you'd say nobody likes popping....he he
Brag away, lady! If anyone doesn't like it, it's sad, cause obviously they have crappy kids (unlike us) with nothing to brag about. Har har... Just kidding. Well, sort of. But brag all you want!
Does that mean you think I brag since all I blog about is my kids??
Post a Comment