Remember how almost a year and half ago I quit facebook?
no?
Ok, well I did...
So. After a facebook-free 16 months, I'm getting back in the game and I'm excited....
So add me, yo :)
Kelliebellie12@hotmail.com
...a years worth of my silly kids....
12 years ago
2 comments:
WOO HOO! so glad you're back! i love your crazy self!
Soooo I am very touched by this post and all that, cause it reminds me of all the ways that Matt knows me, and all the cute things that he does... BUT when I first read the title of this post, I thought you were going to talk about your discovery of the merging of chocolate and strawberry syrup in milk. And that truly is a love story cause I LOVE IT. So, tell Rich I said good job and what not, then try this combo. UH-MAZE-ING.
Enjoy. :)
Post a Comment