SO many things to talk about... here we go.
We said bye bye to Kelsie on new years eve :( She was SUCH a help and so fun to have around last week. We miss her and pretty much wish she would just move in with us.
I updated and re-commited to my getting skinny blog.... My Butt is Shrinking... hit it up and recommit to shrink with me :)
Macy started Primary at church today!!! She only had about 67 meltdowns. :) Better than 68 :) I went to check on her and she was bawling hysterics in the middle of sharing time. I took her out and in between her bawling she said " this is taking a really long time!" I guess we are going to be going through an adjustment period. *SIGH.....* My lifes work is these little stinkers and then they go and flail and scream and have meltdowns. I just keep repeating, what kfed once told me. " Little kids, little problems. Big kids, big problems." UGH. Anyone have any good parenting books?
I REALLY want to start wearing fake eyelashes. I'm jealous of all the ladies on real housewives. They wear them every day! I want in on the fake lashes.....I think they'll make my teeny tiny eversole eyes bigger. That may just be a little to Zsa Zsa-esque for Montana, but hey... I AM from Vegas :)I searched high and low and called almost every member of the Efros family and finally got the name of my favorite game of all time KYRANDIA 2!!!! Anyone ever play Kyrandia?!?! I'm about to make Rich find me a copy somewhere online so I can get my game on :)
WE SAW TANGLED! I've been wanting to see Tangled forEVER. It was amazing! I love, love, loved it. We went with our friends, the Rogers, and my sister Kacie. We got a bunch of candy and popcorn and whopped it up in the theatre with all the other kids. I REALLY want the Tangled soundtrack. I'm currently obsessed with Queen music. Bohemian rhapsody is quite possibly the BEST SONG EVER.
We partied on New Years Eve with some friends and the missionaries. We played some really fun games, ate AMAZING food...A LOT of amazing food, and Macy has a blast running around like a crazy woman all night! She even made it all the way to midnight and saw a bunch of fireworks firing all over town. Luke pooped out about 10:30, but there's always next year.
I'm looking for super healthy dinner ideas, so send them my way at ilovemyredhead@hotmail.com Speaking of red heads, my super fabulous hair stylist threw some red up in my blonde hair this past week and it's HOTTT.... I should take a picture....

2 comments:
I'm ok with fake lashes if you keep em modest. There's a girl at work who wears some and they look UNREAL. Like the girls with enormous fake breast on Jerry Springer. Just keep it believable. :)
Please take a pic, I want to see your hot hair and your hott self! XOXOX!
Post a Comment