Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

It's the end of a decade!!! Where were you 10 years ago? Y2K? I was at the Henderson NV 911 dispatch center with my mom, dad, sister and brother. My mom wanted all her family in one place in case you know what hit the fan. My husband was just down the road whoopin it up on the strip with his brother Danny, and our kids weren't even a twinkle in our eye! SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED in 10 years! CRAZY...

With that I would like to make public, the Knapp family's personal goals for 2011....

Kellie wants to become a walking, talking, picture of health. NOT just skinny, but HEALTHY. The kind of healthy where you eat dark colored veggies, drink copious amounts of water, do cleanses, the whole nine yards. I would also like to get as close to a 6 pack as humanly possible for a former chubby chick and mom of 2... lets' just say as of now, it ain't pretty. :) I would also like to solidify my position as mom of the year and try to un teach my kids the naughty words they may or may not have leaned from me. Increasing my patience and decreasing my time spent watch trashy tv is also in the works.

Rich wants to become a lean mean investing machine. He's been researching up a storm as far as investing goes, and he plans to skyrocket his passive income this year...I'm scared. :) He too would like to get ripped schwarzenegger style and join me up on my gold medal stand as dad of the year. (p.s. totally joking, security wouldn't even let me in the same building as the mom of the year gold medalist, Rich on the other hand TOTALLY makes the cut already)

Macy wants to become a expert potty user. PLEASE? She would also love to stop telling her mom and dad No. PLEASE? She would also like to start cleaning up her toys, clothes, crayons. PLEASE? Oh and she REALLY wants to quit pummeling the kids at church. PLEASE???????? Today she came up and told me she hid the scissors because they are "too dangerous for you" She fakes me out and pretends to cut her hair frequently, so I told her if she cut her hair I was going to shave her head... then she looked and me and said " I'm gonna be a BOY???

Luke has big plans to walk and talk in 2011. He couldn't possibly get ANY cuter, but I think he would like more hair :) He would also like to take some ju jitsu classes to defend himself against getting poked in the eye and squeezed to death by his big sister.

Here's to you, your resolutions and a VERY HAPPY new year! :)

xoxo, The Knapps

p.s. fill out my new poll to the right and tell us what your resolutions are!! :)

No comments: