Saturday, January 22, 2011

...grrrr....

I'm trying desperately to figure out how to make my new headings non blurry. When I create it in photoshop it's crisp and clean and then I load it on here and it's all low quality and blurry...

any ideas on how to fix it? email me @ ilovemyredhead@hotmail.com

gracias..

5 comments:

kenna said...

what resolution are you using?

kenna said...

Hmm. I usually start at 350 and then resize as I need when I post the header, if that makes sense...but it's probably the hard way as I don't know any different.

Unknown said...

Kenna your right.
Kelly... in PS go to image>image size>look at resolution and make sure it's at least 200.
Also how are you saving?? As Jpeg???

Cheree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheree said...

To post to the web, you only need it to be 72 px/inch...for printing always use 300 px/inch. I think you're doing everything exactly right...I downloaded your image and it looks fine. I searched on google to see if anyone else was having your problem and found this: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=3155293b795562e2&hl=en. So, if you want to upload your image somewhere else, and reference that, you should be good to go until their bug gets fixed. Let me know if you need any more help. I used to do web development professionally ;-) ...so give me a holler if you need anything.