Rich was watching some documentary about the taliban, and they are subtitling a lot of people speaking Arabic... Macy walked in and stared at the tv for 2 minutes and says to me. "Hey mom...I think they're talking Spanish"
Last week we were walking up the stairs and swatted her little bum and said " Macy you are so cute!" and she stopped dead in her tracks, turned around, and said "Please don't touch my butt mom, that's private"
Speaking of butts, ( we should say bum, but we don't and I'm sorry if "butt" offends you. It should offend me, but I'm not that good of a person) Every time Macy gets an owie, she comes to us, holding the injured part of her body, begging us to kiss it. Well about 5 times in the bast 6 months she has hurt her little fanny. So she starts whining, rather loudly, " KISS MY BUTT MOM! PLEASE KISS MY BUTT!" That is how the, what is private and what is not, conversation came about.
Last night we were eating some potatoes and chicken and she took one bite, spit it out, and said " I can't eat that! It's too expensive!" I'm thinking she gets more from her dad then just the red hair.
Luke finally is making his "kids say" debut because he now says "WHOA!" He'll pick a toy up, hold it up high, look at us with wide eyes and say WHOA! He also repeats, so if anyone happens to say WHOA! (which is often in our house for some reason) you can count on getting a little 11 month old boy echo WHOA!
...a years worth of my silly kids....
12 years ago
1 comment:
I love it and your red-headed kiddos!
Post a Comment