Everyone has been BEGGING me for belly and bare belly shots so I decided to throw caution to the wind and just put it out there for all to see.... Enjoy.... :)
My belly is so big that my head AND belly couldn't fit in all one frame............
My belly is so big that my head AND belly couldn't fit in all one frame............haha. ok the jokes up, OBVIOUSLY that isn't me...but THIS next picture really is me.... 
...pretty hott if I do say so myself...
(can you tell my photoshop skills are improving immensely??? Bare belly shots??? I don't think so people, I may be pregnant but I'm not COMPLETELY insane :)
9 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
LMAO
sooooo flippin funny
nice.
You are looking flippin great!!! You are hilarious! Miss you guys!
Belly photos honestly freak me out a little.
Where the hell did you find that enormous belly picture? And why aren't her boobs just as ginormous?
I was seriously considering that the second picture was actually you, and then you had to and "spoil" it by saying you photoshopped yourself in.
I still think any woman who is pregnant is beautiful, and I am one who loves a prego belly. Wanna be my surrogate? j/k
do me!
You make me pee my pants every time I read your blog...you're fantastically hilarious Kellie! Love you!
Kellie - why do I love you so much?? Oh yeah - this blog post is why!
Post a Comment