I just asked Macy what she wanted for Christmas....she said a polka dot, an M&M, a Christmas tree, a "pretty" ( which means barrette for her hair) and a flashlight. Two year olds are EASY! :)As for me... I thought I would put my list out there for Santa..... JUST IN CASE..... ;)
Dear Santa....
I have been very good this year. I would even go as far as to say I deserve a little visit on Christmas Eve. While your here, would you mind bringing the following??? A maid, the entire contents the Pottery Barn and Pottery Barn Kids catalogs, someone to stand in my bathroom and help me shave my legs at my beck and call, another person to stand in my closet and help me tie my shoes, an extension on my home that is actually a Cafe Rio and In and Out Burger combined, a pillow that is identical to a soft fluffy cloud and supports in all the right spots, a person to read me all the books on my "to-read" list as I perform my daily activities, a Tivo remote that works on "real life" things, including large and small red heads, and last but not least, a restful, uninterrupted 24 hours of sleep.....
Thanks, Kellie Knapp
2 comments:
Oh, Kellie. You are so silly! I miss your laughter & easy-goingness (is that a word?)
I hope you get your wish list - especially your home addition :)
FYI: They are building a Cafe Rio right across the street from In-N-Out by UNLV's campus. The institute rejoices.
Post a Comment