Last night while Rich and I were in the front room, Macy was in her room, sitting on her changing table, applying half a tub of vaseline to her hair and hands.... boo....

After washing her hair with TONS of soap and warm water.... then DRYING it.... THIS is what we were left with.....

This morning I coated her hair with baby powder and let it soak for a about an hour....

I washed her hair again... it's better.... but she still looks like a greasy little hoodlum. I figure, if I just do the baby powder/ shampoo thing every day, it will come out eventually :( I read on the internet some kids hair was so bad, they just shaved his whole head... NO WAY.
11 comments:
Is that the ghost of Christmas past?
My Marina did that, only she used CRISCO!! SO...SO...SO BAD!! My older daughter thought we were torturing her in the shower when we were using the warmest possible water to wash it out. It did eventually come out. AND, you'll have a funny story to tell later!
I LOVE that your first inclination at seeing this horrible sight was to grab the camera and take a photo.
dawn cuts grease!!! this is what we used when Abbie thought that baby oil was hair gel!?? so sorry...
Well now you know what she would look like with blonde hair! ;)
all i can do is laugh, but that's only because i don't have to deal with stuff like this.
you are hardcore.
Do you realize how lucky you are that she stayed in her room!!! I mean, what if she had gotten out and ran all over the house with it?!?!?!?!
Hilarious - I love the sticky-up hair...definitely a journal entry :)
My friends little boy did this with liquid foundation makeup last year and the only thing that took it out was for him to wear a hat for 2 days... I'd say put a cute little knitted cap on that adorable greasy head of hers and let the hat take the goop out! OH my the things our beautiful children get into!
ella just did this today, dome one told me dawn
I think this is what Donald Trump must use to get his hair to stay in that weird shape.
She pulls those faces and looks just like her mom!
Post a Comment