Monday, March 10, 2008

Fun Fact...

Ok, so in my effort to become more informally educated...since the whole formally educated thing didn't really work out... I've decide to do a a fun fact every day on my blog. This will motivate me to research more and hopefully learn lots while I'm looking for a little factual tidbit to entertain you all with. So in the future...tune into my blog for little things to help you out every day, or so you can steal it and use it to sounds like a smarty pants when you are shooting the bull with family, friends, co-workers and loved ones. :)


Fun fact: You can Wikipedia your high school (HERE) and/or and go to the "notable alumni" section to see if any famous people went to your school. Give my high school...CHAPARRAL ... a whirl. Usually if you don't who it is, they will link their names to a picture. HAVE FUN! Let me know who was famous at YOUR SCHOOL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Famous people that went to my high school. . .

Jonathan Turner on Boy Meets World, wasn't he the hot teacher on that show???

And my Disney-loving friend!!! The girl who does Ariel's voice went to my high school as well!

Cyndi said...

So I looked at Chap and it was pretty cool but then I looked at Brent's which was Green River Wyoming and I just had to laugh because there wasn't anything about a notable person. Poor guy!