I'm
FREAKING OUT....let me start at the beginning. When Rich and I got engaged (Oct 18t
h, 2005) I was SO giddy/happy I could have DIED and I didn't want to call everyone individually and explain the whole big
long and involved story so the day after, I hurried and wrote the whole thing out and emailed it to family and friends....Well little did I know it would be the story heard round the world LITERALLY!!! I wish with all my heart I would have spell checked....take a look at this!!!
RIGHT HERE... Apparently our engagement story and picture made it so some cute little
Chinese girl's blog...HUH?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I love it. ( if you choose to read the story please keep in mind that I was 20, elated and maybe a touch too spunky....thank you)
11 comments:
ummm Kellie? THAT IS HILARIOUS!
So I was curious... here's translation of some of the characters: "Life is the most beautiful moment of the record of the most exciting footage will be in the mood this, marks left by their own witness, the situation will lead to little drops of memories to themselves and memorable, and we share. "
WHAT????!!!! How did you even find this??? And that's hilarious!
Yah--I'm with Granum Fam, how did you find it? HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
rich googled my name because he gets nervous that our blog will pop up if prospective employers try and google us....and it does...what to do? hahaha
that is weird! i have many questions about why a Chinese girl would have your story on her blog. i worry about the google thing too. i managed to change our blog settings to where search engines can't index it, but other people's blogs still come up with links to mine. oh well, i guess you just have to be careful what you say. i think any of Rich's prospective employers would be like yes! ... i'm totally hiring this guy because his wife is hilarious and he has a beautiful baby!
OKAY was that not the cutest story ever??? Yes a little wierd that it ended up on a blog in China but still way stinkin cute!!!
is that really real? how did that happen and how did you find it? crazy crazy...i'm just waiting for you to post a blog abt the saltine cracker contest & cinnamon contest. that was so fun thanks for coming over, you guys are so flippin fun! we love you!
dude. what the CRAP? what does her chinese say? is she totally making fun of you? or does she just love it? oh man, this is funny stuff.
wow! that is an awesome story! haha it fits you so well! you were always so much fun! you brought the fun to branbury! good times!
What's the deal??? Does Rich know this girl from his mission? And yeah... how did you find this? That is stinkin' FUNNY!!!
Post a Comment