Monday, March 10, 2008

Sites I peruse....

Really quick, I just wanted to let you know I updated the super fun sites I visit. They are listed at the bottom-ish, right side of my blog... I've added a few that I LOVE... here's a quick run down on a few....
-Zillow is a site that you can look up the values of peoples houses. SO FUN!
-Ebates...is awesome!! Ever shop online?? Stop by ebates first and visit your favorite online shopping site THROUGH ebates.com and you can earn serious cash back....we've used it twice. We've gotten over $200 back from purchases!!!
-Pinching Pennies, I got from my hot neighbor Holly, and it shows you all the coupons for all the stores in your area...so you can save the money to spend on ebates to get even MORE money back!!!
-Blog Books!! Turn your blog into hard bound books!! Amazing for the whole ,record keeping thing! You know your kids would LOVE to read your blog!!!
-Kiva...a phenomenal way to help the world....Sort of a teach people to fish instead of giving them a fish thing.... my BFF Cody gave Macy a gift card to invest in someone... what a good person....however, I had to pick the person :) Macy smiled in approval however :)

No, I'm not getting paid to advertise...just putting helpful, maybe not so known about, sites out there for all of you to benefit from! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Julie and Kyle said...

i am having so much fun on urbandictionary.com this is bad, really bad.