So we went baby clothes shopping for the
princess of the red heads this past Saturday at the Park City outlets. My neighbor, Holly and I had 20% off coupons at my FAV store, Carter's, so I couldn't resist! We get there and of course I start running around picking out tons and tons of pink and drooling over the wide selection of
Easter dresses (duh), when Rich decided it was high time he bust out his metro side and have a talk with me regarding Miss Macy's wardrobe.... according to Rich's color expertise, because of Macy's "skin tone and hair color" she looks best in yellow, blue, green, and brown.
ALL BOY COLORS....So I told Rich I'd put back some pink things I could live without and he could choose a few things... next thing I know I look up and HE IS IN THE BOY SECTION with his arms full of clothes... HUH?!?!?!?! I ran over to to the kibosh on a SEVERAL things ( including a brown t shirt with a
TRACTOR on it) while I reluctantly agreed to 2 things...only with the condition I could buy her 2 new dresses and threatened him with his LIFE that he was under NO circumstance allowed to let Macy wear those clothes with out a
big fat bow on head!! I told him that people would think she was a boy otherwise. He didn't believe me so without further ado... I present to you my twins...

Macy the boy and Macy the girl....
8 comments:
hahaha. that is awesome!!! i hate when people tell me what a cute little girl i have. it really makes me sad. macy is a way cuter girl than boy! we miss you guys.
Oh shut up that is hilarious! Haha! Love her!
That really is SOOO funny! I can picture you guys arguing over this. She is a hot baby regardless of gender :) You should try taking her out for a day as a "boy" and see if anyone guesses she's a girl. FUNNY!
-Stacie
Okay, I am laughing so hard right now that I'm choking on my food. You two are SO amusing. I think that Macy is adorable in any color she wears. When she gets to be older (much, much older!!!) then I would rely on Rich's color expertise, but until then, live it up, girl. There's nothing better than shopping for little girls clothes. Enjoy it now before she vetoes both of your choices and goes for her own style and colors. Thanks for the good laugh. We miss you guys!!!
Oh my gosh, that is freaking hilarous Kellie. What is wrong with men and helping us woman with fashion? just kidding sounds like your hubby is really in tune with some of this girl stuff.
That's hilarious! I guess Rich would be the expert about what looks good on a redhead. I can see that maybe pink wouldn't be her best color, but don't they have any yellow, green, blue, or brown in the little baby girl section? Maybe something brown with some pink flowers or something? I don't know. That turtle shirt is cute though (with the bow and skirt). :)
LOL!!! How hilarious!! She makes an absolute beautiful girl and boy! lol. You are too funny Kellie. You'r husband cracks me up though- looking in the boy section for clothes. lol. I love it.
Kellie...that is hilarious! From what I remember about Rich, I can totally picture the argument. Haha! You're Macy is the cutest little thing...for real! Love you! :)
Sarah
Post a Comment