So ya know when people go BLAZING down the street super duper fast and you think they are idiots? Well when you turn into a mom you not only think they are idiots...you want to reach through their window beat the living crap out of them. THAT, my friends, is one of the reasons I KNOW I'm turning into a mom...today we went for a walk and Rich was pushing the stroller. We were using the crosswalk at a round-a-bout intersection when this punk kid comes at us full speed ahead...I screamed "RICH" in this crazy unhuman scream, that I'd never heard myself
use, and he hurried and jumped back out of the crosswalk and back onto the side walk...just in time for this jerk face to slow down. Then as he passed us I screamed " What he "BEEP" (starting with an H) are you DOING?" and it took everything I had not to smack and/or kick his car..... I was SO mad and freaked but as soon as I calmed down I was like, "Oh crap.... I'm a mom...it's official". I would have never yelled at a stranger over driving too fast cause I used to (and maybe still do) drive too fast...so this combined with the obsessive kid blogging, the fact that sometimes I leave my house with spit up stains on my shirt and how every time we go to the mall I'm more concerned about getting to gymboree than banana republic....makes me know I'm a straight up, 100%, no hold bar....MOTHER.
3 comments:
Kellie LOVE the hew header! I am glad to hear that you have made it over to the Mom side! it usually dosen't take long. WELCOME!!!
you are hysterical. absolutley hysterical. and of course we blog.
Hilarious you are my kellie! I can totally relate! I used to never get ANGRY at fast drivers, but since ive been a mom, it's been anger central here in Brandiville.
Post a Comment