Sunday, March 23, 2008

easter blackmail...

This will be used as black mail when Macy decides to pull her teenage girl shinanigans on us....





And I'll sell this for lots and lots of money if she ever becomes a Playboy bunny....



4 comments:

Julie and Kyle said...

great new pictures! macy is so adorable!

Brandi Lyn said...

OH-MY-GOSH!! How f-r-e-a-k-i-n-g CUTE is she?! Man oh man, that's the cutest Macie bunny i've ever seeeeen. Wow kellie, i want to just sqeeeze her.

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Hey! I am glad that you found us. It is always so much fun to find who we know on here. Your little girl is adorable! Especially the naked pic with the bunny ears. So cute!!! Looks like you guys are doing well. We are doing good! Other than this little girl of ours needs to come soon so I'm not so uncomfortable. I am hoping to have her early if she will come. :) Hopeful wishing I think!! You guys still live up north? We are living in Hurricane were I grew up, but we might be moving to St.George or Alamosa, CO. DJ is going to school for Accounting and wants to get his schooling done faster. So we dont know where we are going. But eventually we are going to have to pick the right place to go. Anyway, since I just wrote you a novel I will let you go. It was good to here from you. Keep in touch!!

Drea said...

Man, she is cute!!