I trust you remember my longest running YouTube obsession with the Canadian Tenors. If you do not, feel free to refresh your memory and tickle your cochlea by clicking HERE.
Well my vocally talented friends from the north have taken a backseat to my latest YouTube OBSESSION. This little ditty comes to us from an amazing show called "So you think you DANCE... DANCE, DANCE, DANCE, DANCE...." My hottie type 2 and type 4 cousins ( hardee har har har) Michelle and Carol got me watching this dance obsessively. They are hard core sytycd fans and they got me HOOKED on Alex freakin Wong. He is a classically trained ballet dancer from Miami Ballet Company, who was assigned to a HIP HOP dance with Twitch.... This dance is SICK FREAKY AMAZING. I watched it about 7 times with them and have watched it on YouTube about 4 billion times since. I would post it here on the blog, but it condenses the quality so i want you to visit YouTube and watch this piece of funk fantasticness in HD.
Without further ado, drum roll please......click right about here.
...a years worth of my silly kids....
12 years ago
2 comments:
It was a awesome dance huh? I loved it also! Your kids are getting so big and your little man is adorable!
I rewound it...is that even how you spell that word, hmm anyway I rewound it and watched it twice last wed. then I made Jeff come in and watch it. I was soooo sad when I found out about his leg!!! He better be able to come back next week, I seriously think he could win. Miss you guys, we loved seeing you!
Post a Comment