Thursday, February 11, 2010

...obsessed, in love, can't get enough...

Music is not my thing. I don't really need music like a lot of people do and I've only really connected with a song or used a song or lyrics to express myself less than 5 times in my whole life. I don't know why... I guess I just prefer talking ( surprise! ). WHICH is why I am so shocked at how OBSESSED I am with this song/clip.... If you know me, you know i'm going through a " hallelujah" phase right now. I have no idea what the song is talking about, all I know is it is maybe the most beautiful song on the planet. So my bff Oprah, gave me this little gift yesterday on her show. I've watched it maybe 15 times and bawled during it more than once.

FYI...Celine is surprising these guys ( called the Canadian Tenors, with whom I'm currently IN LOVE with) by appearing with them... they had no idea she was going to walk on stage or that she was even there... Apparently they are major fans of her, as is the rest of the world. WORD TO YOUR MOTHER.... word on the street is that these guys are singing at the opening ceremonies of the Olympics.... go set your TIVO now!!!

8 comments:

Julie and Kyle said...

you dont really care for music, do ya? ... this song is perfect for you. and im quite surprised that you dont love music. and i never knew this about you. hmm...

Britney said...

Haha..guitar guy was a little slow. That was cool. I love music!

Melanie said...

That was awesome! I love that song so much and this may be the most beautiful version I have heard. Their reactions were great and mmm they are handsome :) Love Ms. Dion too! Thanks for sharing, thanks bff Oprah. I will probably steal this and put it on mine too.

~SHERI said...

Hey! I Looove this song, the first time I heard it was when Ryan and I had just started dating and made a mix CD for me. I immediately fell in love with it. One of my very new obsessions is with the band Paramore, and I was watching some videos of theirs last night, and thought you might like the beginning of this song. It's aight.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/126235/paramore-hallelujah-from-the-final-riot#play-all

Nicole said...

Awww! Too cute! (;Tear;) I loved it! Thanks for sharing! I love Celine! My #1 favorite singer of ALL time! Great performance! They sang amazing together!

Katie said...

The blonde one is beauuuuutiful.

Tamms said...

I fell in love with the song because of Shrek 2, but this version is unbelievable. Glad you shared it!

Michelle McKinley said...

Kellie, I saw it on Oprah too and was brought to tears. I immediately downloaded it off of iTunes. I LOVE it!!