Friday, July 30, 2010

...knapp nightly news...

I could have titled this post ... knapp knightly knews... but it just felt weird so I went with the original spelling. I don't like that whole changing the first letter in a word to be matchy matchy thing. I'm sure there is a word for that and I would usually google it to find out, but when you type in " what do you call it when you spell a word wrong to match the first word?" into google, you just get a lot of random things. If anyone knows... please tell me.


LOTS has been happening in our kneck of the woods... Oh man, I just couldn't help myself and now I'm laughing... It's 11:17pm so maybe that is why I'm being nuts.
on with the show.
KACIE MOVED IN! :) Kacie is my sister who is exactly a year and one day older than me... here she is.
I love this picture because it describes her perfectly... she is BEAUTIFUL, loves dogs enough to let them lick her face, and she's the queen of cleavage. :) I seriously love her.She came up for an extended 4 month vacation to hang our with her favorite sibling and make some cash money money. It's really fun to have her here. We laugh hysterics, talk about the good old days, and of course talk like we are from the hood. It's what we do.

My Mom, K-fed and Kelsie came up this past week for 9 days and we had a blast! Macy was in HEAVEN. K-fed even took Rich out on his first fly fishing trip... I still need to get pictures of him IN the water, but here is a kind of bad picture of him in his sexy fly fishing outfit. We had a lot of fun with them and are really glad they got to come up! :) Thanks for everything guys!

ALSO we are moving! Right now we are in between Whitefish and Kalispell, but we are moving into Whitefish! I'm busy organizing and packing and all the boo yah that comes with moving, but we are really excited to experience a new house and neighborhood! The thing that I'm MOST excited about is that we get to live on a PAVED ROAD now :) Also, we are a 10 minute walk to the beach and a half a mile from Rich's office! YAY!

So that's all... we are just living it up, taking advantage of a super pretty Montana summer... Rich made us all ( including Kacie) go on a gangster 5 mile hike last week in Glacier Park....WITH our children. I carried Luke in a baby bjorn thing and Rich hauled all 40 pounds of Macy up to Avalanche Lake. GORGEOUS!!!!! Enjoy.OK I had less blog worthy pictures than I thought. Kacie took that last one... SUPER pretty.

2 comments:

The Erickson Family said...

You are killing us with your pictures. All we can talk about is how we like Oklahoma, but we could never stay here. Its flatter then piss in a plate, we need mountains. Congrats on moving. I guess thats like saying hey congrats on your new STD, moving is crappy. Good luck! (ps Aaron wrote this)

Godess_Fae said...

Hey! you know the whole letter matchy thing? Alliteration. thats what it's called when you write/talk with everything starting with the same letter, anyway. :) you make my day keelie! you rock! can I have you? ;D