Wednesday, May 12, 2010

...he's a keeper...

We had a little post-bath photo shoot tonight...

.... don't you just want to kiss him? I do...and I do!

I feel horrible because the kids is almost 2 and half months and we don't really have a lot of pictures of him... By the time Macy was 2 and half months we had, oh, about 1000 pictures :(.... I gotta step up my Mom game!

Also, please excuse my "mom voice" in the video.... I toned it down, as I knew I was recording. I swear the second we give birth , we are "blessed" with this high pictched, super annoying voice that we swear our babies LOVE...

9 comments:

Shanicherie said...

He's so cute Kellie! Love his coos!

Michelle McKinley said...

Oh my goodness! Kellie, he is SO cute!!!! I can't wait to hold him.

Kayla said...

He is a cutie! Shelby wants to watch it over and over.

grandma/grandpa said...

We love this and can't stop watching it. We just adore and love that gorgeous, cute boy. WOW. Thanks for sharing his little voice.

Jeff and Holly said...

Umm seriously, how cute is he! We are definently going to have to set something up in hmmm about 16 yrs? We miss you guys. He is growing up so stinking fast and he's gained weight! Call me sometime and we'll catch up.

Unknown said...

He is seriously soooo cute!! love him, and owen says hi!

Jordan and Rachel said...

Kellie he's so cute. I think I STILL have mom voice.

Julie and Kyle said...

its about time you post some pictures of that man! hes so adorable!

Drea said...

Oh, man! He is so cute!! What fun!!