Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Rich!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICH!!!! My super fly white guy is 33 today! WHOOOO HOOOO!!! Rich is pretty much the best person to ever walk the face of the earth and I am so lucky that he is my best friend. Rich is always looking for ways to improve himself, even though he is already numero uno in my book! He's always up in the gym workin on his hott bod, reading books and the "good word" to improve his home and family, and is ALWAYS looking for ways to be the best dad possible. Which by the way is totally working. Rich is Macy's absolute best friend on this planet and she cannot wait for him to walk through the door every night. The best part about Rich is that when he is around it's always a guaranteed PARTY.... He is hilarious, creative, adventurous and oh so ambitious. GIVE IT UP FOR MY RED HEAD!!!! WE LOVE HUNNY BUTT! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Rich that sum up just how freaking fun ( and good looking) he is!

7 comments:

Julie and Kyle said...

happy birthday richard roy! we have officially been friends for 3 years!!! :) I will think of you every time i hear the humpty dance. thank you.

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Rich!!!!

Michelle McKinley said...

I have to agree with you, Kellie. He is all that! But so are you. You two are perfect for each other. Happy Birthday, Rich!!! We sure miss you!!!!!!!!!!

KNO said...

Happy Birthday Richard the red head!

KacieVegas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KacieVegas said...

Happy Birthday mah brutha man!! Oh, and I thought IWAS Moo's BFF??? LOL J/K Love You Guys!!!

Kristin said...

When did you have dark hair?! I love it! Your husband is a hotty, but I still like mine better :).