
Big girl panties? Check. Waterproof mattress cover?? Check. Little potty chair?? Check. TONS of drinks and salty snacks to encourage even MORE drinking??? Double Check.
Tomorrow we start our 3 day, non stop, potty training marathon. We are trashing what is left of the diapers and going all or nothing, round the clock, full on potty training. Macy's goal... number one and number two IN the potty. My goal...to remain calm, patient, happy, and positive and to make the potty a fun and happy time. I have the carpet cleaner juiced up and ready to go, stacks of clean towels and sheets on hand, and my "potty train in 3 days" guide printed and ready to go... WISH ME ( and most importantly Macy) LUCK!!!!!!
(p.s. If Macy doesn't potty train in 3 days, I'm not going to die of disappointment. ANY progress is good progress, and if she's not ready, she's just not ready and I'll try again some other time..)
5 comments:
Yeah, we just started yesterday. I don't know how Macy is doing, but Max is not showing signs of having this down in 3 days. I'm starting to think I am okay with him wearing a diaper until he's five!!!
I read that book and thought sooo many of her ideas were great! Good luck!!!
Good luck! I have heard that girls are typically easier than boys...so for your sake, I'll hope that is true.
Potty training=frustration for me! We've been working on it for a couple months now. But Shelby stayed dry last night and went potty first thing this morning! Then pooped her pants a half hour later. Ugh.
It's be great to not have two in diapers at the same time.
Post a Comment