I'm so giddy right now.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE getting a good deal.... and today, I hit the jackpot! My fabulous Target, in the middle of the woods of Montana, is having a FAT sale on kid clothes and toys, so I went over today and SCORED!!!!! I got $255.66 worth of kids clothes and toys for $74.93 (the toys are half for Moo and half for the new boy that are all put away and will be distributed throughout the year :)) Thats like 70 ish percent off!!!!!! WHOO HOOO....So.... run, don't walk.... and go check if your Target is as rad as mine :)
2 comments:
Seriously??? I love sales and they're even better when you score 70% off!
Awesome!
We have to come up with $22,000 by the end of February, so I won't be buying ANYTHING for a while! It will be worth it though.
Debt is my friend, debt is my friend...
Post a Comment