Dear lady who said the super rude thing to me at church yesterday,
I'm sorry you are kinda mean sometimes. It can't feel all that great to say mean things to people. I'm not even sure if you know you are being mean, which is why I can't really be all that mad. Just know I thought of something super mean to say back, but I didn't actually SAY it... I just thought it to myself...which means I'm growing up, OR you caught me on a good day :)
Dear Olympic Ice Skaters,
My husband says that watching you guys ice skate, is like " watching cursive." Which made me laugh hysterics for a couple minutes. So I congratulate you on your fine footwork that is somewhat akin to fine penmanship. I also believe there are more manly costumes out there for you boys... I'm just saying.
Dear Xavier (aka Professor X),
I think you are the most heroic of all comic book "heroes" because you saved that the mutants and provided them with healthy outlets and self esteem. P.S. I kinda wish I was an X-men, girl. I don't' care what my power was as long as I looked hot in a cat suit and could kick serious A.
Dear Costco,
If I bring a note from my doctor saying I have dangerously low levels of self control, will you sell me your baked goods in smaller packages? It's just that I COULD eat the whole pack of cookies, muffins, or what have you... but I SHOULDN'T.
Dear House,
If you could clean yourself... I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
( thanks for the cute idea Pam!)
...a years worth of my silly kids....
12 years ago
5 comments:
Dear ESPN,
Thank you for making my day brighter by interviewing my favorite hot black man of all time, Tiki Barber. And an even bigger thank you to Mrs Barber for having an identical twins.
dear Kellie- thanks for always making me laugh! I love your humor and your honesty! I {heart} reading blog even though sometimes I laugh so hard I pee a little:)
Love- Pam
This is great;) it reminds me of Jimmy falons thankyou cards bit he does. I might just have to rip this off.. my blog has gotten way to serious
Two things. First, we actually do make our bed everyday, without fail. Our whole house can be a mess, but the bed is always made. Second, if that was Debra that said those rude things to you at church (which we both initially thought when we read that part), we apologize on her behalf.
Post a Comment