Tuesday, January 26, 2010

...biggest loser scares me...

Is it just me, or is this the most ghetto season of the biggest loser? Everyone is just a little not so squeaky clean and they are totally more hostile than previous seasons.... I'm just not feelin that "one big happy family" love.

And let me just say....I would not cross that green team. I'm not about to have them get crazy home girl on me, OKAYYYY??? Miggy always looks like she could just snap her fingers and 10 shaved headed, low ridin' punks would just show up with chains and shanks to MESS YOU UP.....then low ride over to yo mama's house and mess HER up. Oh yeah, and......don't cry.

And for the record... the red chick has major you know whats. I'm with Gillian.

4 comments:

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

I was totally thinking the same thing! Green team has a stick stuck up you know where and they are out to get the world. Red team....I'm totally with Jillian on this one too. However, after the preview for next week, I'm totally into it. Got to know who's going to the hospital!

Julie and Kyle said...

Hello there, Tell your Husband Hello. Tell him he needs to be reminded of how to be a man. I need his help in Beaver feeding the cows. O and tell him I miss him.

Kyle Y to the Yizzo

Unknown said...

umm thats affirmative ghost rider.
I cant believe the claws that are coming out!!!! whoa!!! I was scared for everybodies lives when they looked like they were gonna vote out Miggy instead of her daughter.. umm whoa.
Ya i wouldnt want to meet them in a dark alley!!!!
And that red team is sooo stupid...
Hello Gillian gets paid to do this.. umm gets paid a lot of money for good reason!! She knows what she is talking about!!
Thar lady is such a liar!!

Kemp Kuties said...

Did you see Bob Harper on "The Jay Leno Show" after Tuesday's episode? He totally called out the Red Team! Plus, did you know that lady is a Lawyer? Liar, Lawyer...I'm just sayin'

So glad someone else is as addicted to "The Biggest Loser" as I am.

P.S. Bob Harper is SO HOT!!!