Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Mothers Day....

For FOUR YEARS, I've been in search of a waffle maker. Crazy I know. My goal was to find one that made BIG waffles, and lots of them all at once. I like Belgian waffle makers but they only make one at a time, and that just annoys me!!! So FINALLY about 2 months ago I FOUND IT! It makes super thick waffles and four at a time!! I was in love. We didn't get it because it was one of those things in the want list and not the need list....but come mothers day I woke up to a beautifully wrapped present and what was it?!?! THE WAFFLE MAKER!!! About 5 hours later Rich brought out ANOTHER present and it was some really pretty serving/bake wear that I fell in love with a Costco a while back. GO RICH!!! I told him that was ruining his reputation of being cheap, but that I had NO problems with that! THANKS HUNNY!!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I got a free pearl necklace that I gave David the coupon for. Sigh. I guess the intention was good and it was better than last year's previously viewed video. Usually David's very creative and romantic, but Mother's Day has been a bust so far :).